Sunday, December 7, 2008

Before & Aft #1

Andy & I worked on some home projects this fall and wrapped them up just in time for the holidays.

Project One: paint the master bath from a harsh white to a subtle Brown Bread; switch out shower curtain, shower head, basic hardware, and mirror to a vanity

To Do: replace regular ceiling vent with a light/vent


Bonus Points! Where's Waldo? Let us know if you find Andy somewhere above.
*Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too easy, pic two on floor facing down the hallway! Good job on the project! Looks beautiful, can't wait to see it in person. Love the added medicine cabinet.

Anonymous said...

I win...I found him too! :-) The bathroom looks really good! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Amy! There is so much to catch up on!

Nikki said...

Ha! Too funny. Before I got all the way through the message, I saw Andy and thought, oh is it Where's Andy? Good Times. Bathroom looks great, I should send a pic of the new curtain Lara got us. Must be fun to not be renting, we can only do so much :)

Anonymous said...

I found him! I found him!
Love the work you did and love the blog!