We're not posting much at the moment (but not for a lack of content!) given this busy time of year. Besides working, our days are filled with wrapping and shipping presents, baking cookies (Amy), avoiding moose along the roadsides, avoiding shoveling the driveway, greeting friends passing through Anchorage, walking under the full moon and cooking for Xmas parties. Needless to say we're exhausted by the end of the day (who isn't?) and Amy has (surprise, surprise) bouts of night-time crabbiness.
By the way, we'll leave our perfect real tree "On the Ridge" for another Christmas spent with G2 and fam in NOME. I guess there's No Place Like Nome for the Holidays, or I'll be Nome For Christmas. Should be Merry!
1 comment:
Oh, the holidays. They tend to tire you out leading up to them. But, please remember to enjoy them too. They only come once a year. I bet those cookies are yummy! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment