Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend

I'm in the middle of a 3 day weekend.  This may not seem like a big deal but I'm finding that 3 days off in a row is actually enough time to wind down from the grind of work.  Beginning December 1 this will be reality every week as I change schedules yet again.  AST is going to try (4) ten hour days and since I'm coming off the DUI Team I get to enjoy the schedule change.  Hopefully this works out and I can get more time with Amy, family, and friends.  We'll see.  

In other news.....it snowed in Wasilla today (~4")......anybody want to shovel the driveway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance it will melt?

Anna Dummer said...

No, but I will borrow a snowblower if you have one for our driveway...or else you should suggest that Haven buy a shovel. :)

Anonymous said...

off the DUI team? Did you earn enough for the C-180?

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new schedule! Let's please have a dinner party (or something less grown up) in Anchorage soon... love the blog, Jodi