The family was in Anchorage for a brief stay before continuing the journey from Nome to Wisconsin. Tony, Angie, Cole, and Taylor needed a place for dinner. I recommended the family friendly Chuck E. Cheese's. The discussion was lengthy as to the effect it would have on the kids. Nonetheless, Amy and I joined in on the family fun and pizza at Chuck E. Cheese's. Cole enjoyed the games and had a bit of sensory overload. It was his first experience at the Cheese, what kid wouldn't be a bit overwhelmed.
G4 catching some butterflies with Mom.
Of course, the grown ups also plugged tokens into any game in sight. Tony and I enjoyed the racing games. Cole has seemingly conned the old man out of the driver's seat in this photo. The boy couldn't shake my focus as I continued on in my race. Keep your eyes on the road Cole.
The favorite game probably went to Skee-Ball. Amy and I spent many a token trying to earn those magic tickets. Skee-Ball is a classic for all ages. I think I proved to be a superior Skee-Baller to my opponents, but they will most likely disagree. Cole needs to grow a few inches before he can hone his Skee-Ball skills. The bowling aspect wasn't quite working with his height and he tended to kind of chuck the ball. Until next time.
1 comment:
Nice, I read your blog to Ang last night and she agreed a fun time was had by all. Thanks for the nice pics.
Post a Comment