We enjoyed endless good food with even better people. I think Andy and I will go on a rabbit diet for awhile after much beef, cheese and beer (Leinenkugels...)!

Doesn't he look handsome (and a bit bored?? ha!)?
The blissful couple with their beagle, Bailey. Kyle and Stephanie have been together for a number of years. I'm thrilled for them!
Where's Waldo? Here's me and Kyle with some of the wedding party. Colors were pink and purple. It got hot outside with that black attire!
The new and improved Flaherty's: Kyle; Stephanie; my Mom, Cathy and Dad, Joe. Some humorous highlights include a relative bringing a large map of Alaska to the reception and asking Andy & I to point out Wasilla...my Dad claiming Andy as his bodyguard (a bit of a size difference between them)...and Andy dancing crazily with me to the Beatles' "birthday song" I had dedicated to him. He may have even danced to more than that...shocking!
The impetus for the trip was the marriage of my only brother, Kyle to my new sister-in-law, Stephanie. Additionally, Andy met all my family and a few friends leading up to the wedding or at its reception. That happened to also be his 30th Birthday! What a gift and what a guy to have fun with it all.
Most of my time as a bridesmaid was spent reconnecting with family and friends. I wish I could have had more time to chat with everyone. We fit in fun before the wedding as well, including many Irish brews at great St. Paul Irish locales. It was a Grand time with my Grandparents at Tavern On Grand:

September 20th was an awesome day for the Flaherty's. It was also beautifully warm. Thank goodness Andy took some photos because the rest of us were too busy to think about cameras. I'll include just a few...
Doesn't he look handsome (and a bit bored?? ha!)?
The blissful couple with their beagle, Bailey. Kyle and Stephanie have been together for a number of years. I'm thrilled for them!
Where's Waldo? Here's me and Kyle with some of the wedding party. Colors were pink and purple. It got hot outside with that black attire!
The new and improved Flaherty's: Kyle; Stephanie; my Mom, Cathy and Dad, Joe. Some humorous highlights include a relative bringing a large map of Alaska to the reception and asking Andy & I to point out Wasilla...my Dad claiming Andy as his bodyguard (a bit of a size difference between them)...and Andy dancing crazily with me to the Beatles' "birthday song" I had dedicated to him. He may have even danced to more than that...shocking!Again, my Congratulations to the new couple, just returned from their honeymoon in Aruba!
*Amy
1 comment:
You always get the best bridesmaid's dresses! LUCKY! Have fun Monday!!!! Can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment