Just pulled back into the Valley after a wonderful and long two-week journey around the Midwest. Here, the mountains' tops and north-facing sides are covered in snow while trees are yellowed. We're happy to settle back in, unpack, water our one plant and get back to a routine. (we also got cheese curds, string cheese and black angus beef in the fridge, fresh from Wisconsin!) Check back soon for lots of updates and stories from our vacation, and of course, many photos!
*Amy and Andy
3 comments:
Glad you and your care package made it back safely. It was wonderful having you both home. Take care and stay safe for all of us down here.
Yay! You are back in AK. I was just thinking about you this weekend. I was going to call you but thought you were still probably on vacation. I'm gonna try to give you a call before I leave but if not, I'll for sure call once I'm back from NYC and settled in. Hope you had a good trip and can't wait to hear about it!
A-
I can't wait to come visit you and eat a hamburger...with extra, extra bacon.
lgt
Post a Comment