Around the state...
With those who have Television/Cable (not me)...
He's in a commercial aired during the Olympics about State Troopers and DUIs!
He filmed all day the other month with his work team. The final product is less than a minute and can be seen here,
http://www.dps.state.ak.us/pio/releases/resources/Video/DUI%20Ads/
Andy says you have to click on "DUI Traffic Safety Teams Aug 08"
Since I can't see him on TV I tried viewing immediately. Make sure your QuickTime Player, or similar program, is all-good because I had troubles at first. (If Andy has time or ability, he'll try posting the clip right into the blog.)
See how many times you can spot him! (Here's a hint, he's the guy wearing a Stetson hat...or, the guy moving his thumb in the face of a possibly drunk driver!)
Good job, Trooper Gorn! I've already started his fan club.
*Amy
3 comments:
Great Job! I was at Andy's when he filmed the commercial, I remember it took much longer than they thought it would, but the results were worth it! I want to join the fan club, but I want my fan club fee waived, I am using the mom card on this one.
Awesome! I would like to be president of the MN chapter of the fan club.
I thought I saw him. I was watching the Olympics while visiting BJ and I saw a state trooper commercial go, then I realized it was the DUI section, and I paid more attention than I normally would because I remember you saying a while back that he was taping a commercial. Super cool!
Post a Comment