Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Red Door

For awhile Andy's wanted to personalize the little house by changing the plain white door into a snazzy red one, so on Memorial Day weekend I made it happen. It's not professional by any means--and it has a few fix'ur spots--but I managed!Next up are black window shutters...we're finding the things that make a "home."

###

Andy really enjoyed our dinner last night, which included his homemade beer, so I guess he wanted to memorialize it with a photo.
We cooked a nice meal because it's our only one together for three weeks! I just returned from a week in Kodiak for work, and he left today for two work-weeks in Fairbanks. After our steak & seafood plate, we went for a four-wheeler ride, and Andy whipped up a bonfire in the backyard. I think it was date night at home!

*Amy

1 comment:

Judy said...

Fantastic, can't wait to see how the shutters look!