Sunday, September 16, 2012

Diaper Me!

One evening last week Miss A became fussy early on so I decided to give her an early bath. Once on her changing table she was fine again. So fine that she played with diapers for half an hour. I called Andy into her room and we sat on the bed and watched her.

She didn't care or become distracted that she had an audience. We soaked in the sounds of her nonstop babble and watched her discover surfaces by running a diaper over her wall and into the crack between the changing table & the wall. The fun ended when every single diaper I had lined out was in a pile on the floor (about 15).

It was some of the most fun yet. Watching her play on her own and do new things was a kick. I wish I could show you more, but here's a bit of "Fun with Diapers."

1 comment:

Jodi and Graham said...

She's such a cutie! What a great video, thanks for sharing it!