There exists many Packers fans who say not so nice things and incite unnecessary nastiness. We Vikings fans know about this...they are meaner than we in the feud. But Andy's one of the good fans. He doesn't say stuff that's hurtful. He just enjoys the game of pigskin. I love him for that...and I know he's isn't this way just because he married the gal from over the western border. He's a good, respectable fan and for that I wish him a grand, grand time. Plus, the Black Eyed Peas perform the half-time show. I hope the guys wear cheese heads for the blog photos! Promises are good.
While the biggest NFL game of the season plays out in Texas, I'll be flying all day to Washington, D.C. My first time to the capital. A proposal I submitted to a national conference was accepted so I have the task of presenting for an hour. The nervousness and excitement brought on by this opportunity will subside after 4:30pm EST on 2/8. The talk is "Preventing Risk through Youth in Action."
Other than these preparations that's it for us. We've been out hiking and enjoying food and drinks with friends in Sitka. I was in Anchorage last week for work and spent some time with friends, and tonight is my first rehearsal for the community theatre play I've been cast in. It's as if we were Promised a purty good 2011!
*Amy
Andy teaches what creatures are edible along water, at Mosquito Cove.
On a whim, Amy takes a quick walk break on 1/11/11 at 1:11pm.
The Walk
3 comments:
Amy, you are a delight! I love reading your creations, but I look forward to reading Andy's as well!
Very impressive, Amy! Way to go on your exciting work news! Andy, have fun at the Superbowl - looking forward to your post-game summary :)
Cannot wait for Andy's posting! Although a Vikings fan myself, I am definitely cheering for the Packers! Best of luck on your big presentation, Ames.
Love...megs
Post a Comment