I haven't presented my homemade pieces very well yet, but I'll get there. Here they are:
Our next sessions this fall will probably revolve around holiday-themed pieces. I don't have much time anymore for my own projects so this fills that interest!
I forgot to mention in the last posts that Miss A has a fascination and high level of excitement for water bottles. She sees the water swish around and she goes nuts! I had her sip a bit of water from my blue plastic cup she always has her eye on. She was totally into it. On the boat this past weekend I ended up just giving her my disposable bottle and she handled it between both hands, tried to eat it, licked it up and down, and when she tired, just fell asleep clutching it.
Also forgot to mention we had our first encounter with Japanese tsunami debris on the lovely black sand beach we went to this past weekend. It was a big black, hard plastic float. There was lettering on it to prove its origin. Some of us leaned on it, or even sat on it from time to time. It was functional debris!
So homey signs, love of water bottles and discoveries from the ocean. All part of daily life.
*Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment