Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gorneration @ 39 weeks

Final belly blog photos at 39 weeks (chubby face included)!


Bebe is moving around as I type. 9pm is her party hour. Like clockwork she gets ants in her pants, or amniotic fluid. Maybe she likes that hour because that's when Andy and I have been indulging in an episode of "Friday Night Lights" over Netflix. The football games in the show might serve as inspiration for an internal PE class.

Andy's been great with working on our to-do list. And in the midst of our list he managed to shoot another buck after Thanksgiving and get it processed this week in our garage. I hope bebe has been enjoying her salmon, halibut and fresh venison diet thanks to her daddy. We also bottled his homebrew beer which I expect to be one of my first adult beverages when the time is right.

Pretty much our plethora of snow has been washed away by warmth and rain. We could have any sort of weather (snow, rain, sleet, sun) what ever day she decides to arrive.

*Amy

1 comment:

get rhythm said...

You're looking ready, lady! I've been thinking about ya. I also noticed today is the 7th. I wonder if you'll be joined by another this weekend or if you'll have another weekend of dates!?!