I just returned home after more than 2 weeks working in Anchorage. For me, the time absolutely flew by and was very busy. More on the trip another blog post.
As I flew home last night, my last flight without a child to watch and take care of for a long time, I thought about all the places Guppy Gorn and I have already traveled to together. We averaged at least one trip (by plane, or one trip by ferry) every single month. For now, we're grounded on the island until delivery time.
Maybe our getting around will instill a sense of travel and adventure within her! That would be so neat. I tracked the places we flew to during the pregnancy (or flew to and then drove to) for a little something I could print and put in her baby book.
It will look similar to this: [click here: MAP.] Most of these places were spurred by work.
So now we can get settled and set up for the last SIX WEEKS! That's right, tomorrow (Sat. the 29th) is the six week mark before approx. due date. It's sure nice to have our little family back together again. Andy will have to talk to the belly an awful lot to make up for lost time. :)
*Amy
1 comment:
That is so neat Amy. What great memories to add to your baby book. A few more weeks and the baby will be here. I can still remember when we got the great news from Andy and you. So excited!
Post a Comment