I dare-say that Andy got into the costume search at Value Village and thought of some nice touches for authenticity. Sadly, I failed in that the superman shirt I ordered arrived the Monday after Halloween, but he faked it with a bright blue Miller Lite shirt underneath the dress shirt. Clark & Lois enjoyed other costumed company at a party in Anchorage.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Truth, Justice and the American Way
A week ago today Andy dressed up IN COSTUME for Halloween and I'm happy to report that fun was had! Thanks for the earlier feedback; we went for the Clark Kent/Lois Lane option and it didn't require too crazy of a get-up.
Ready for a big day of reporting with The Daily Planet.
Andy made up some very spiffy reporter badges to clarify our identities. I set them up for wearing.
At the party we investigated some suspect characters like the Slap Chop guy (actually nice guy, Trevor) and El Diablo the butcher (Jodi). Were they up to any good?
Of course it can't be all work and no play, hence the Limbo. Clark was the last guy in the competition and Lois nearly clinched the win. Hope no one noticed Clark's red cape peeking out from his suit jacket. Identity nearly compromised; I think that Blues Brother was on to him!
Clark had to fly into hero status to protect the innocent party guests from the evil ways of Slap Chop guy. Thankfully the mission went well and he saved Lois' life once again!
*Lois
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice!
Great committment to the costumes! It looks like the Superman t-shirt is not just a Halloween costume for Andy...:)
Post a Comment