Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shroom-Tastic TWO!

We've had a lot more mushroom growth around the yard as you can see. Andy took these pictures before cutting the grass last weekend. We had fun exploring and staring at the mysterious Dead? Living? fungi grow and grow until cut down. What individual little characters, huh? Should have spent some time researching edibility! I guarantee everything you see is legal. :)

On a side note, speaking of Andy as photographer...we've received some very nice compliments about photos taken & shared on the blog. Although I default to the main arranger and writer on this site, I want to say that Andy takes all the good pictures and is far more proactive about it. His stories are the images, often. He took 99% of the pics. during our weekend to Valdez (below post), but I was able to take one picture of our Blog's Photographer and Fisherman. It makes me happy seeing him do what he loves to do.
*Amy

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a great picture, you two make a perfect pair!