Friday, April 3, 2009

Time to Brew

It's time to brew up the next batch of home brew.  There are only 2 bottle of the Pale Ale left and all who have consumed seem to approve.  Maybe everyone just liked getting a free beer, no matter how it tasted!  

In round 2 I"m going to brew a nice little Hefeweizen.  This should help bring Spring in and get me out of the yet to come break-up blues.  The ingredients are at the house, now I just need a few hours of time to brew and some patience.   I'm going to name it the Hopeful Hefeweizen because let's be honest here.......we all have no idea how it will actually taste until we pop the top.  Keep your fingers crossed and your taste buds ready.  If you don't like this next batch, keep it to yourself.......you're drinking my beer for free!

G3

No comments: