The advantage of leaving for work on a one-hour commute every day at 5:45-6am is that eventually the daylight schedule allows for the sunrise to happen as you're driving. That was the case earlier this week, and we had clear skies. Talk about colorful and dramatic scenery!
Also during those days, I had to drive myself into Anchorage, so I took the camera. Despite Andy's raised eyebrow, I took aimless photos while driving. Of course a sunrise is never captured the way it touches you, but here's some of the images I got...the first one is about 1-2 miles from our house when both Andy & I left for work at 6am Tuesday (that's his cruiser).

There's a B&B on this dairy farm property, about 5 miles from the house. I'd like to book the entire B&B next summer for a few wedding guests.
And now starting on the Parks Highway, headed for the office in Anchorage!
Hope your spring mornings are full of sunrises!*Amy
1 comment:
Beautiful, makes me want to book a flight!
Post a Comment