These ice-fishermen on Finger Lake weren't bothered by the recent negative-30 degree cold spell...they included grilling with their outdoor activity. Hopefully the dog didn't stick its tongue to anything frozen!
A few weekends ago we went driving on Big Lake. Denali and Mount Foraker were in clear sights that day.
A few weekends ago we went driving on Big Lake. Denali and Mount Foraker were in clear sights that day.
A major ice-road system gets plowed on Big Lake. We had a good time driving it and admiring the cabin-style homes.
Last week I went to Kodiak for work. Here's the view from the airport:
Or, how about the view from the high school parking lot?
And here's a quick shot taken at sea-level near the Kodiak harbor. There were bald eagles flying everywhere!
Finally, I'd just like to write that sarcastic comments on the blog, which I believe are meant to be funny, but are given Anonymously without a name, actually come across as kinda mean. We're glad you join us and feel compelled to share a thought, but please leave a name if you want say something snide...I think it's just respectful. We really do appreciate hearing from you otherwise.
By the way, you can always click on the pictures to see them bigger and close-up!
*Amy

1 comment:
Those are some great pictures. It is nice to see other parts of Alaska. Kodiak looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment