Friday, October 22, 2010

Where Are the Gorns?

It's been a lot like Swiss cheese around here! We're on the go here and there. Got some catching up to do (and that includes cleaning house). Andy's been the most MIA as he was in Los Angeles over his birthday last month, and he's in Dallas right now until Saturday. Lots of training for new Corporal Instructors!

The other week we went to Greeley, CO together for his pepperball training (for reals) and spent an awesome weekend with friends in Denver. A few days later I returned to Anchorage (already) for work and pleasure. We'll be sure to include more on all this right here--so keep tuned!

Right now, I'm working on my work grant's Quarterly Report and preparing to make Andy's delicious chili (for the first time) for a chili cook-off we're invited to on Saturday. Andy will fly in just in time to sample my cooking abilities with his recipe!

*Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot-woot for coming to Anchorage for pleasure (as I selfishly assume it was for Momma Mia)!!!!