Yeah! We're finally married!! Even if that means Andy is living in Sitka and I'm currently in Anchorage. Nothing like living apart as newlyweds. hahaWe're sifting through many, many photos but our photographer kindly posted a small sampling on her website that you're welcome to peruse. Melissa is a wonderful woman, and talented at that. I'm so glad I found her on Facebook of all places!
So there's more to share and explain about WHY Sitka. Keep tuned to the blog.
*Amy (soon to make it official) Gorn
*Amy (soon to make it official) Gorn
2 comments:
the pictures are beautiful!!
Congratulations. One very special Azerbaijani tradition I am coming to love is the importance of giving a meaningful toast...unfortunately, I am no where near a glass of wine (or champagne) right now, but I can definitely send you an e-toast! Best wishes to you and your husband. I hope you have the most fun of marriage - filled with happiness, passion, and peaceful moments. I also hope you do not drown in Southeast Alaska...it is rather rainy there!
All the best,
lgt
:)
Post a Comment