How many ways can we wear Snuggies?
The Statue of Liberty:

A jumping Gumby:

Casually, like on TV:

Or, just chilling like snuggly villians:
Okay, so we didn't dial a 1-800 number and order these Snuggies, nor did we pluck one of the remaining sets at Wal*Mart during Christmas. We did receive them as a holiday gift from good friends who understand cold winters, and we're lucky enough that they included the free book light. In case you see the models above and wish to own a Snuggie sensation yourself, just beware that they run a little big.
But I'm not just a blogger, I'm wearer, and I may have my sage-green Snuggie on right now.
*Amy
4 comments:
Speechless.
Dude- That is very, very disturbing.
I am also speechless with an added back and forth head shake.
Those pictures will float through cyberspace forever...
Love it!!! Love it!!
I am almost inspired to get one...
Megs
Post a Comment